Jamtech Engineering Ltd is a technology company based in Macclesfield, Cheshire, offering a wealth of design experience. The company was founded by the Mills brothers, Adrian and Julian; both ex BAe Engineers, like-minded and each with a genuine love of engineering.
At Jamtech we deliver a high quality service. We use experience gained in the aerospace industry and apply similar methods of quality control. When we quote, we provide not only a price but also a project plan, along with milestones and review meeting dates. This not only provides us with a reliable process to work to but also gives you, the customer, reassurance that your project will be carried out in a professional and timely manner.
Jamtech Engineering are in the process of embracing ISO9001:2015 quality management system for the benefit of the business, suppliers, customers and employees.
Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviours:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment
Meet our directors
Julian is an enthusiastic and creative mechanical design engineer. Having first completed an aerospace industry apprenticeship and then gained further experience in other related industries, Julian has a gifted talent for solving complex mechanical design problems elegantly.
Spending time with his wife flying their home build plane.
Adrian Mills CEng MInstMC
Adrian is an accomplished and competent electronics design engineer. He also started out with an aerospace-sponsored qualification in electronics and has continued to practice electronic and product design on projects within the MoD and a broad range of industries.
Karate, skiing and and bee keeping.